October 30 - November 2, 2014
Marriott Marquis San Francisco
780 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA
Integrating Science and Care in a New Era of Population Health
This year’s theme focuses on the changes in service delivery and everyday practice, in scientific advancement of our field, and in how society itself has shaped our work. Join over 1,500 mental health professionals for this four day event, featuring more than 100 expertly-led education sessions in San Francisco, CA.
Who Should Attend?
- Psychiatrists of all levels including early career and residents
- Psychiatric Social Workers
- Peer Counselors
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Behavioral Health Administrators and Policymakers
- Primary Care Providers
Why Should You Attend?
- Understand and master the rapid and dramatic changes in the practices of psychiatry and behavioral health
- Learn about clinical innovations to improve patient care
- Identify and improve mental health disparities in the community
- Network with colleagues and share solutions to the challenges you face
- Earn up to 27 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Continuing education credit for non-psychiatrists is offered through Drexel University College of Medicine
Be a part of APA’s Leading Educational Conference on Public, Community and Clinical Psychiatry.
Exhibitor Registration - Purchase BootH NoW
Information on the exhibits program is available at Exhibitor Opportunities.
Contact: Vernetta Copeland, Associate Director | Meetings and Conventions Department
1-703-907-7382 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Form PDF
View Preliminary Program
IPS 2013 Review in Photos!
Photo download password: