Platform + Technical Requirements
The information below provides technical requirements and troubleshooting information for using APA Annual Meeting’s online event platform, OnlineEvent Pro.
Session Replay in the Platform
Session replay is available for all 135 scientific sessions from Monday, May 3 at 5:30 p.m. EDT until Tuesday, May 4 at 5:30 p.m. EDT.
There are two video files for each session. When you enter the session and accept the CME disclaimer, you can choose to play the presentation or the live Q&A discussion (note their location in the red circle in the image below).
Supported Browser Language
OnlineEvent Pro supports the most current version of the popular browsers; Chrome, Safari, Edge, and FireFox. Chrome is the preferred browser.
IE 11 is no longer supported as Vimeo Livestream is critical and not available on IE. See further information here if needed. Requirements & Supported Browsers – Livestream.
System Clock & Time Zone
OE Pro is designed with a responsive interface that is mobile friendly.
OE Pro Sites:
Some corporate IT settings will block websites. Please have your IT Security team whitelist the following addresses:
If you are experiencing issues accessing the event or with the live stream, please try the below steps:
- Try turning off your browser’s Ad Blocker.
- Access the site on a personal device.
- If unexpectedly routed to the log in page, confirm you are in Fuzion.
- If you are seeing a “No Connection” page or “Network Error” upon log in, try clearing your browser cache and logging in again.
- If you are accessing the platform via a corporate VPN:
- Can you access OEPro with VPN turned off?
- Have your security team whitelist OEPro and Grip.
- Try accessing the site on a personal device.
- Try logging in using an incognito/private browser window.
- If logging in via incognito/private browser works, you might need to clear your browser's cache and cookies to be able to log in from a normal window again. Every browser has a different way to clear cache and cookies, so you will have to check how to do this depending on what you are using.
- Try using a different browser. For example, if you are using Google Chrome, try using Firefox, or Vic a versa.
- Add https://apamay21.onlineeventpro.freeman.com to trusted websites on your antivirus and firewall settings. This would need to be done for all forms of antivirus and firewall software on your computer. You may need to engage your IT help desk if this is a corporate IT policy.