Alongside the Fellow Sessions, Fellows will have posters presented each day of the conference from Noon to 4:00 PM CDT in Room Hall G. The program for the poster sessions will be announced two weeks before the Annual Meeting. Below is a list of posters by their primary topic:
- Initiating, Developing, and Assessing the Effectiveness of an LGBTQ Mental Health Curriculum in a Psychiatry Residency Program
- Presenter: Huma Baqir, M.B.B.S., M.D.
- Evaluation of a Community-Based, High School Pipeline Program in Psychiatry for Minority Students
- Presenter: Ellen Kim, M.D.
- The Longitudinal Clinical Experience in a Psychiatry Residency Training Program: Updated Qualitative Perspectives
- Presenter: Kathryn Kinasz, M.D.
- Variations in Methadone Take-Home Dose Prescribing by Race During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Presenter: Presenter: William Coe, M.D., M.P.H.
Bipolar and Related Disorders
- Using Social Rhythm Therapy to Reduce Emotional, Mood and Anxiety Symptoms and Suicide Risk in Adolescents and Young Adults With Bipolar Disorder
- Presenter: Jihoon Kim, M.D., M.Sc.
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Lessons Learned From a Retrospective Study on an Adolescent Med-Psych Inpatient Unit
- Presenter: Christa Belgrave, M.D., M.P.H.
- One Size Doesn’t Fit All: Implementation Considerations for Family-Based Telehealth Interventions for Families Impacted by the Child Welfare System
- Presenter: Hannah Leo, M.D.
- The Christian Mental Health Initiative: Increasing Mental Health Literacy Among Black Church Leaders
- Presenter: Atasha Jordan, M.D., M.B.A.
- When Being Antagonistic Is a Good Thing: Using Memantine as Salvage Therapy for Catatonia From NMDA-Receptor Encephalitis
- Presenter: Samir Abu-Hamad, M.D., M.S.
- Phenibut Withdrawal Successfully Treated With Baclofen
- Presenter: Ashley VanHaverbeck, D.O.
- High Incidence of Depression and Anxiety Following Antibiotic Spacers for Periprosthetic Joint Infection After Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
- Presenter: Simone Bernstein, M.D.
- Pre-Work Out Induced Psychosis: Tik Tok Trend During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Presenter: Amy Gallop, M.D.
Diversity and Health Equity
- Combating Anti-Black Racism in Real Time: An Anti-Racist Curriculum Enhanced by Patient Simulation
- Presenter: Amanda Calhoun, M.D., Ph.D.
- Sociodemographic and Structural Factors Predicting Chemical and Physical Restraint Use in Agitated Patients in the Adult ED
- Presenter: Stephanie Eng, M.D.
- Development of a Culturally Sensitive Asian American/Pacific Islander Curriculum for Child Psychiatry Trainees
- Presenter: Crystal Han, M.D.
- Examining the Impact of an Anti-Racist and Structural Discrimination Curriculum in a Rural Psychiatry Residency Program
- Presenter: Thara Nagarajan, M.D.
Gender and Sexuality
- Mental Health Outcomes in Transgender and Gender Non-Binary Youth Receiving Gender-Affirming Care
- Presenter: Jonathon Wanta, M.D.
Global, Political, and Social Issues
- Asylum Medicine and Secondary Traumatic Stress
- Presenter: Rahul Vasireddy, M.D.
Integrated and Collaborative Care
- Behavioral Health Integration in Subspecialty Pediatrics: A Needs Assessment of Models of Care
- Presenter: Sophia Walker, M.D.
Neuroscience and Genetics
- Depression Induced Cognitive Dysfunction and Changes in the Hippocampus
- Presenter: Diego Garces Grosse, M.D.
Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders
- What Does Immunology Have to Do With Normal Brain Development and the Pathophysiology Underlying Tourette Syndrome, OCD, and ADHD?
- Presenter: Isaac Johnson, M.D.
Quality and Outcome Studies
- Buprenorphine Prescription Patterns in a County Correctional Facility: Patient Population and Post-Release Outcomes
- Presenter: Zachary Lenane, M.D., M.P.H.
Somatic Treatments (ECT, rTMS, DBS, etc.)
- The Use of Electroconvulsive Therapy for Mania in a Patient With Wolframs Syndrome: A Case Report and Literature Review.
- Presenter: Muniza Majoka, M.D., M.P.H.
Suicide and Risk Evaluation
- The Correlation Between Current Marijuana Use and Suicide Attempts in U.S. High School Students Over Three Decades of the CDC Youth Risk Behavior Survey
- Presenter: Amy Gallop, M.D.
Technology (EHR, Telepsychiatry, Apps)
- To Help Children Fight a Monster, You Need to Speak Their Language: Creating a Children’s Animated Ebook in Spanish Addressing PTSD
- Presenter: Brenda Cartujano Barrera, M.D.
- Virtual and Augmented Reality in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Psychotic Disorders—a Systematic Review of Literature
- Presenter: Lucy Lan, M.D.
No results found