New Orleans Registration Rates & Deadlines
Membership dues must be paid through December 31, 2022 to receive the member rates. To join or renew your membership, please contact APA Membership at [email protected], or by calling 202-559-3900 or 888-357-7924
Our attendees' safety is fundamental, as is flexibility for those who need it. APA is offering both the in-person experience in New Orleans and an online option connecting you from your home to the foremost scientific program in psychiatry. Learn more about the online meeting experience and register here.
New Orleans Group Registration
View important information and FAQs prior to beginning your group registration by clicking the link below.
Group registration will open in mid-January. Learn more about Group Registrations here.
New Orleans Registration Deadlines
- Early Registration: January 11, 2022 - March 1, 2022
- Advance Registration: March 2, 2022 - April 12, 2022
- Late Advance Registration (Online Only): April 13, 2022 - May 20, 2022
- On-site Registration: May 21, 2022 - May 25, 2022
New Orleans Registration Rates
- Confirmed presenters will automatically receive the presenter rate when registering through the online meeting form. Non-psychiatrist presenters should register under the Mental Health Advocate registration category.
- Does not include APA Fellows, Distinguished Fellows, Distinguished Life Fellows, or Life Fellows.
- Mental Health Professional rate is reserved exclusively for Non-medical degree-seeking Students, Mental Health Advocates, and Non-physicians, including but not limited to Chaplains, Nurses, Therapists, Social Workers, and Psychologists.
- Proper credentials, such as a copy of your valid medical student ID, valid student ID, letter from your program director, business card, or letter from the agency stating your role, or a copy of your certification (whichever is applicable) must be uploaded with your online registration or included with your mailed or faxed registration. Registrations received without credentials will be canceled
New Orleans Registration Cancellation Policy
All Registration and/or course cancellation requests must be received in writing by March 17, 2022 by emailing [email protected]. A confirmation will be sent once the request has been processed. The fee (if eligible) will be refunded in the manner it was received. The refund policy and cancellation fees are as follows:
- Until February 24, 2022: Full Refunds
- February 25 - March 24, 2022: Refund less cancellation fee equal to 25% of the total amount paid
- March 25, 2022, and beyond: No Refunds, all sales are final
Get More with APA Annual Meeting On Demand 2022
Watch recordings of more than 120 sessions from the in-person and virtual events (including the Clinical Updates track) through the APA Annual Meeting On Demand 2022 digital product. On Demand users may also claim up to 75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Also this year, online-only registrants will have access to a complimentary limited APA On Demand product, which will include the top 20 recorded sessions from the in-person meeting experience in New Orleans, offering an additional 30 CME.
Continuing Medical Education
The American Psychiatry Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The APA designates the Live Annual Meeting for a maximum of 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The APA designates the Virtual Annual Meeting for a maximum of 16.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
**Attendees can earn a maximum of 46.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ hours by attending both the live and virtual meetings.
APA provides CME credit to MDs and DOs.